Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome December

Shalom. Good day ya!

Alohaa December,, be nice with me, please! *orang putih kesasar di tarakan.
This is December  kan? Christmas just corner around, and how is your preparation for Christmas? already light up & decoration your home? 
I hope this December better than yesterday *previous month, and more  berkat coming to my personal life & my lovely family!!

when December coming,  my day is more happier, you know why? because in my kepala otak Pohon Natal* my current Christmas tree is small, and I would like to buy the big one , Kue Natal,*my hand made  Baju Natal *kalo ada…
and listening Christmas song everyday, at home, office!  this is perfect day, isn’t it? :p
*im typing this entry while done my monthly report! : ) that’s why I cant psoting panjang panjang, padahal I have a lot cerita mau telling u all!
ok, I should end my entry today before my boss come!!
ok.. da.. daaa…
have a bless month!

4 comments:

  1. i juga tak sabar la christmast, coz the decoration is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah keren icon nya.
    selamat menjelang bulan desember ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. libur tlah tiba..libur tlah tiba..horay..horay...horay..horaaayyyy...

    hehhe...

    Stylish Generation

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pink Diary yes.. selain tu byak juga kuih kan... :)

    @Blogshow iyaa.. makasi :)

    @ Tia ; horayyy.. horayyy :)

    ReplyDelete

Shalom...