Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Day... i would like to post this message here..
Easter Day is the single biggest day of the year that people actually go to church. Sometimes we have to die unto ourselves before we can live. Jesus died that we would have life, life in its fullest form. Focusing on ourselves will never bring us the fulfillment of our hearts desire. That begins in relationship with the Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Easter is a time of renewal and of resurrection. Today you can change the path you have been on by asking Jesus into your heart. Just pray; Lord Jesus I ask you to come into my heart and be my Lord and savior, forgive me of my sins, and give me a new start with you. In your Holy name I pray, Amen...

Hope this Easter give us more bless in live and make us come more close to Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...