Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Janji, Promise.


                                                               Tebak, saya berada dimana? ^^

Shalom...
Hello February, thank you for being nice for me so far. Hahaa.... i lope lope you,
Ehh, this is the month where some people celebrating Valentine? Hmmm, i dont know what is that, never celebrate it, im just so old fashion lady! Ngeekkk.....!!

So, im just back from field break, Puji Tuhan, this periodic leave God allow me back to Mommy and Daddy’s village, Tana Toraja, and what make me happy to max is, i could kept my promise that i make feww years ago,  one day if God allow me, and giving me a good job, and i earning money, i’ll save it a little, and bought ticket for my parents and bring them go to Toraja, just this time im only afford  bought ticket for my mommy, Im asking daddy, if you want join with us, I’ll trying to bought ticket, but daddy refuse and answer me, next time, If God willing, maybe August daddy turn go to Toraja, hehee... fighting! Working hard, saving money!!
 
The last time im back to Torajam, is February 2014, almost 2 years la baru bisa balik lagi...
First day on Toraja, kena attack flu, macam macam sakit, masuk angin iya, panas iya, entahhh...
Maybe im now a old lady, ngiaaaakkkk!! So easy for flu to attack me, padahal i already bring my vitamin, but still kena sakit,.

Hallooo Seruyung, you know i love you so much, hha.. haaa


and this is my first photo wearing life jacket, gk mau kalah ma om om Operator, after taking photo, upload on media sosial, giving the tag, On the way site.. hahahahaa...

Thank you very much My Lord, Jesus Christ, You make me could kept my promise,
You blessing me more than i deserve, you put the heart kinded people around me,
Sembah  sujudku mengucap syukur atas semua berkatMu dalam hidupku.

Will updating my blog soon, tonight just give you a short update, that now im on work, kerjaaa kita untuk masa depan, hehe

Thank you for reading,
Salama kaboro (Salam kasih sayang)

San,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...