Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Silent mean not ok




 Olaaa.. December 2014 :)

Shalomm...

Are u ok? Yess... im ok...

Are u sure? Yes, everything is fine with me..

Ehh im asking u once again, are u ok? And my answer still same, Yessssssssssssss... im ok!

Uhhh no, no, no im not ok, something wrong with me, and sorry i couldnt share this with you..


Oppa was asking me, what going on with me?

He asking me that after he reading my status BBM, my status was Ok..ok saya faham, tau diri ko”...

Im told him, maaf gk bisa bilang ~_~ i love you oppa, but  not all thing i can told you.

And im glad that u want to understand me.  Thank you Oppa,

My boss also asking me, if im ok or not, and of course i told him, im ok pak boss... hehee

Saya tipuu la, saya not ok. But is ok not to be ok kan..

Life must go on..

Im also dont know what exactly going on with me, i just want to be alone, and speak less..

Yes im success did it, speak less... tapi be alone im fail, the time and place doesnt allow me, saya di tempat kerja, so mana bisa be alone... if  im  home, boleh la berkurung dalam kamar kan.. hehee

But even im not ok, and i did not talking like usually im still can feel the peach and when im silent i can feel more calm..  rasa tenang jaaa... nyamannn....

As im growing up, banyak hal yang kita sadar bahwa tidak semua hal hal bisa kita berbagi..


Im stil remember Khotbah Bu Sherly beberapa bulan yang lalu di Ibadah Pemuda Jemaat Oikumene Seruyung, khotbahnya tentang berdiam diri..

Too often, when we have problem kita akan mencari teman untuk bercerita, other word said curhat gitu.. akhirnya terkadang kita mengikuti saran teman kita dan kita salah langkah.. heee.. pandai pandaii kan..



Thats why saya lebih milih berdiam diri,  dan semua rencana, masa depan saya  serahkan pada Tuhan.

Saya percaya bahwa saya pasti meraih janji janji Bapa Syurgawi, selama saya hidup berkenan di hadapan Bapa.  
Janji Tuhan selalu sempurna dan selesai.. 
 my word finished here,,,


and now, photo time :)


 helooo.. im Superwoman, ehh really? no la,im just ordinary lady, but my life story that make me super... :)
and i will blogging soon why do i love this word *Superwoman*..

 Me and Rini Kardiana, Admin Finance... ehh no she is Cahsier..

Pak Faisal was calling me, and he asking about packmeal crew survey... :)
im not pura pura on this photo ya, Sihombing snap my picture wihtout i know, and the man inside the Poto is My Pak Boss, Tomi Indrianto..
Olaaaa.... :)

Oppa sent me the photo, i never know if he save my DP, and tau tau he sent me, yang dah kena edit. Oppa, this is one of the sweeties thing u done :) heheee..

so, enough my rambling today.
next, i'll post about persiapan ibadah natal jemaat oikumene Seruyung.
ok.

Thank you for reading.
God bless ya...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...