Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thank You God #Birhtday Story 2


Shalom....

Everyday is new begining, yes it a blessing from God :)

As my promise on my previous post, i will share my birthday story.. so much special thing i got on my 24th birthday celebration, ehh this year ada celebration la.. not like previous year.. hehe . And i was kaget when i got them...

U know why?  Saya gak ada expectation sama skali akan dapat kejutan kejutan, atau hadiah or something else, just deep down in my heart memang saya harap si Oppa la yang pertama ucapin dan itu gk cuman harapan saya, Oppa Gane la yang first person sent me birthday wishes, and im thank God for that! God know how to make me smile :)



 on my  24th birthday  the first person who sending me  birthday wishes is my Oppa Gane..

His message was..
 Ehh.. Oppa, me already 24th la :)
after BBM-Ing me he also texting me, and itu baru benar 24 taun :)



see... the present from Him, ihh oppa gak so sweet, gak dibungkus trus gak ada lagi kata kata I Love you.. haha.. me just like kids eh..  i told him like that, and u know how his reaction? i cant described it.. hahaa..
 truth to be told, i dont expect this, so memang surprising me la when he give me the present..
the terima kasih i read it as I LOVE YOU! LOL
 i have no answer for his question ~_~ 
before i slept he texting me, i read it but i dont have answer, me just u know,, ada satu feeling yang gak bisa diungkapkan dengan kata kata... ;)


 
My couzin yang paling care dan baik dengan saya. Sist Mytha, tapi dia tomboy so kita panggil dia si Abang, thank you Sist for wishes me.. highly appreciated :) kami kerja di tempat yang sama.. tambang em**s.. so kita ni memang superwomen.. wanita karir :)



Boneka guedee??

I wonder why a man love to give a girl boneka?

Im a girl.. tapi saya bukan yang suka dengan boneka.. haha saya pegang boneka kalo mau tidur than no bantal aja, maka boneka la yang saya pake..

This boneka  guade is from Yohan.. hahaa

Yohan, me no longer budak kecik, ok..

Tapi saya sangat hargai hadiah ini,  dia simpan di mess, and texting me, * yang di kamar itu punyamu.. i have no idea la, ada apa , and itu apa.,.

On rest time, i asked Stevie, my coworker to come along me to my mess and taraaaaaa... when i open my room, wihhhh ada kadoo...

Thank you Yohan..he also sent me birthday wishes..




This pitures below are about me, and tiup lilin.. and potong kue... hahaa
just like  budak kecikk... 

I dont know if Stevie had plan to celebrating my birthday,  karena pulang kerja malam saya gak langsung mandi, ngumpul dulu ma teman2 ngobrol.. trus Stevie came to me, and asked me to go to her room, but me mandi dolo.. that why saya dalam poto ini saya pake baju tidur...

 no make up lho, rambut pun gak ada sisir.. hahaaa

ehh.. what is it? surprise lhooo...


love u ladies...
sukses buat semua nya.. karir.. dan cinta :)


Semua yang udah repot repot buat acara nya makasiii..

Tuhan memberkati semuanya... 
From Left _ Mytha_Mba Nur_Rini.


 As i said, this year memang im blessed! Too much berkat i got from God.. yes, mestilah di berkati saya kan anak kesayangan Bapa di syurga...

i have good friend, those understand me well..

I have officemate yang baik baik.. diorang semua laki, saya aja di Dept. Engineering yang cewek.. jadi saya dengan paksaan memaksa untuk di jadikan Kakak Pertama di Basecontrol. Walaupun ada satu lagi yang lebih tua.. haha saya sengaja mau jadi Kakak Pertama biar bisa buli yang cowok.. hahahahaa

I have good job and indeed good salary.. hehee...

ME, Bu Sherly, Stevie, Tehopilus, Jeksen

taraaaaa... saya tiup dan potong kue tar 2x dalam tahun ini.. ehh... ehhhh
amazing! haha
selesai ibadah pemuda Jemaat Oikumene Seruyung, and than ada surprise untuk Bu Sherly and Jeksen, tapi idea briliiant seseorang among us yang bilang all those were born on October silakan ke depan potong kue nya.. hahaa
i dont want actually, but Bu Sherly pull my hand.. okay la dengan senang hatii...
Trima kasih Tuhan buat semua berkat berkat Mu..

_Anjas, Me, Stevie, Theo, Jeksen,_Charles Bu Sherly see my friends, just so jahil.. Bu Sherly is the first person those put the cream in my face..
and as u can see in picture above,  Bu Sherly nyiram Stevie with Spirit...
everyone is so happy that night!

and today, i still got birthday wishes.. from Pak Tahan, Supt. Mining..
he late cuz he just return from Field Break..
i remember those wishes me, Pak Boss Tomi,  Pak Daniel Siswandi,  David Pardede.. David Chaesar sent me message, Rini n Tiara BM-ing me....
ada yang monitor dari Radio, Operator Exca, Kristiyan, Mba Nur, Rositee..  buat smuanya i said thank you.. thank you.. terima kasih... kurre sumanga.
doa doa nya di aminkan dan di kabulkan Tuhan.


My 24th is just special.
thank you Mommy and Daddy.
Thank you My Sister..
Thank you My Young Sister..
Thank You Oppa Gane..
Love you all!

24 taun harus lebih baik, yes lebih baik!
no more bekku bekku.. hahahaa


God bless us abundantly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...