Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tell God Not Tell Them..



Shalom..
When you have problem, the first thing you do is.....?

Login on your facebook / twitter  account than update  status  about / tweet  your problem..
       so, i ask you, is it solve your problem? no! even you make a announcement on media social you will never get the answer *come to me, i will help you solve your problem, but if you come to God, and tell him your problem, you will  get this answer 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest..!

I don’t say I never update status/tweet on media social about my  problem, I did! just now i learn how to  tell God by prayer, not using media social, let give touch my heart , open my eyes to unseen thing.. cuz we all know nothing happened without reason...! like usually, wise people says *bersusah susah dahulu, bersenang2 kemudian... mungkin saat ini kita menabur benih sambil mencurahkan air mata, tetapi suatu saat *itu pasti  kita akan menuai berkatnya sambil bersorak - sorai ! skarang hal yang perlu kita lakukan hanya lebih mengandalkan Tuhan, sebagai Bapa yang kekal dan mendekatkan diri kepadaNya.. cuz He the only way to have everlasting life and our life source!

Thank for reading...
God bless!!



2 comments:

  1. kadang kala, org meletakkan masalah di Twitter atau di FB kerna dia mahukan simpati atau perhatian dari orang lain. Itu saja.

    Sometimes, they need their friends advice or their point of view. Not more. Not less.

    Plus, I'm agreed with what you said, posting on FB will not solve the problem. As for me i do both sometimes- post it on my FB and I also pray to my God at the same time.

    Its an absurd if people solely belief that posting their problem on the virtual world can solve their problem. But, sometimes by posting problem on FB can ease the pain by sharing your problem with others.

    That is all, i think.

    salam.

    totallymejah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya benar, saya dukung komentar kamu, bisa mendapat simpati & dukungan dari tman dunia maya...

    salam.

    ReplyDelete

Shalom...