Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Christmas....!!




        I created this with Photoscape and MS. Words. i told Prima my officemate, with God willing if im married i will create my own wedding invitation card, to cut the cost LOL.




                                        Undangan Natal tahun 2016, created by Lolobua. Haha
Shalom...

Anneong haseyooo!

Dear blog, sorry for  being ignoring you for so long, sejujurnya i miss you badly, i have lot of story to write down, but time not beside me. Im been so busy! Seriously ~_~

Christmas time.

Done undangan Natal, and to night im came to my office just to finish the Proposal Natal  Persekutuan Oikumene Seruyung, but i miss to blogging, so i took 10 minutes to update you.


Banyak hal yang sepertinya saya tidak bisa terima ia nya terjadi, tapi hidup harus diteruskan, bahkan ada yang sangat sangat hurting my heart my feeling, but i choose to ignoring it.

Ada beberapa hal yang buat saya question it, i mean if only i could asking God face to face, Why he letting me facing too much problem, the obstacle i face in lately is overload. Im not strong, im dying!


But im thankful the obstacle i faced, they  just make me stronger.. stronger.. strongerrr and im end up being Superwoman! Hahahaaa...

Ok la, let facing all the badai hidup!  Hwaitinggg!!!!

 And ya, im dye my hair. the day im back to site, Oppa A was scolded me, 
haha.. but i dont care la.. my hair, ok!! #iloveyouoppabutonthistimesorryididtlistentoyou



now, im own selfie stick, ya i know la im late to own it, hehee...
the price is cheap so i bought it, only Rp.25.000...  this is the first day im back to work after been on leave for 17 days. why do i hold my glasses? the answer is... im so pesek, hahaha.. ohh my hair need grease, so dry WTF!!

Im updating my blog and im listening Christmas Song, #i have blue Christmas without you!mehhhhhhh  T__T

Thank you for reading. 
just a short update ^^


Im gonna continue typing....

xo
San,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...