Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

hello...

Shalom..
Hiii... am back!! Anyone miss me? It has been 4 months i havent updating my blog.
I have a lot story and pictures to share..
I know there are many people want to know my development.. heheee

Too much story to share and i dont know where to start..
Maybe on this time i should talking about my carrer..
Praise The Lord, in this year something different happening in my life.
Am currently working in mining industry.. yes am a Gold Miner!! Hahaaa
Pt. Sago Prima Pratama.. if you carious about the company go goggling for it.

Am still new on mining industry so kena belajar banyak lagi.


L

2 comments:

  1. congratulation , get all your awesome dreams :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello susan, This is my first comment on your bolog I think. I promise after this first comment I will more active to comment on it. :)
    Wow, you're using English in this post, I like it.
    4 months no blogging, where have you been?
    Hey, what do you say about an inspirational writings? I have it in my blog. If you have a free time to read it, then visit my blog. here
    have a nice day!
    *if you think this comment is annoying, then remove it.

    ReplyDelete

Shalom...