Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Alohaaa 25, Terima Kasih Tuhan.




Seriously, so far this is the most killing thing oppa done, huaa . he give me surprise, when i was sit on front my door waiting him to having dinner together, i saw he come with My adik, Mbak Nur, bringing the cake and balon, my reaction, oh my gawwwd!! seriously, oppa this is you? and im pun terharu air mata mengalirr.. degupan jantung kecangggggg!! im a blessed happy  girl in this world! thank you Oppa, thank you... i love you,


To those help My oppa arrange the mission impossible, terima kasih ya!


Shalom.

Im turning into 25th years old today, alohaaa 25th,  great journey ahead ya, promise me no matter how hard life is never give up to reach our dream.
Jesus Christ has prepared big plan for us.
and our duty is how to reach it, how to make it happend, how to bring the budget into actual, haha bahasa Engineering. 



Firstly, Thank you God for all the amazing thing you done in my life, thank you My Lord!



This year my mommy haven’t wish me, maybe she forget.. hehe
i trying to call her, but sinyal damn! 

And daddy, he never wish me happy birthday my anak, maybe he never remember the date im born, hahaha


Thank you Oppa for the well wishes for m e,

2 hours before im turning into 25th, he said to me “tuanya kamu yank, dah 25 taun, my reaction my gawdd!

And im laughing, no oppa im still young.. hehee

I love you Oppa, thank you for being a part of my life,

love me more leh, akakakkk...
dakmu sengke na ke malas malas na :D :D
Birthday wishes from my oppa, he sent me early, the reason was, in my mess only wifi available , and at his mess only sinyal telkom available, so he said to me i would like to wish you early, he already wish me after we back from church, but as girl, i also want he be the first to wish me, hehe but i didnt told him about this,.
i didnt except anything, i just want he wish me first, but see he do more than i expect. this is the real kebahagiaan, tidak mengarapkan dan mendapatkan. terima kasih Oppa,
makin sayang ya.. muee... heee
Romantisnya ba si oppa :D






Thank you my adik, for the well wishes dan ayat Firman Tuhannya ya,

Im wish you Happy birthday as well, yes, me and my adik bungsu born on same date, 12 Oct, me on 1990 and she 1992.


                                                       My adik, happy birthday.
Setia melayani Tuhan, kerja smart dan rajin, hargai orang lain, hormati orang tua, dan selalu rendah hati. semua yang terbaik bagimu.

 dan menjadi kebanggaan Ambek Indo' sola kakak kakak, leh..

This ayat firman Tuhan, that Pak Dibyo told me when he wishes me via phone :

Umur panjang ada di tangan kanannya, di tangan kirinya kekayaan dan kehormatan.
Amsal 3:16,

Thank you Pak Wahab, Mas Ajie, Pak Dibyo,  Pak Ilwan, Stevie Kuyus Engke , Sihombing , Prima, Sela, Vivi, Jenny,Pujita  Danius for all the well wishes for me,

Tuhan Yesus memberkati kita semuanya, 


 Karya Stevi Lenda Laepasa, since when pulak aku punya kumis macam tikus.. hahah
komek komek betul la si Engke ni.. hihiii
Well wishes from them :

i can guess, Sihombing gk mandi, thats why Prima close his mouth with his hand.. haha... haaa




Photo keluarga ceritanya, Pak Boss, Hasra lagi cuti, Maulidin hold my cake, haha tinggal sebagiannya.  kebersamaan kami dah lebih dari 2 taun.

Terima kasih Tuhan Yesus, Engkau menempatkan mereka dalam hidup saya,
 


                    Happy birthday from Mark Zurkerberg and his team, hahaha
i didnt publish public my birthday date on facebook, cuz i dont really like when people wish me, and i also only wish people if i want to, for some reason ya..
not just like, HBD.. apa lah.. ngekk.. hhe..hee



ok, enough ya,
More story coming leh,

Thanks for reading,
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...