Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Celebrate Yourself!



“I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)”



Shalom..
Good morning!
before I  type more my words yang berantakan tak beraturan, I would like to say *Tuhan itu baik, sangat baik! thank you God for loving me and accept me the way am i! I know, before I born, You already prepare a great planning to me, and now I’m here to make it happened, of course with you help and bless I could make it happened.  I will let you control my life and let you lead to my destination!
since  my tv have Uchannel, the most tv program I wait every week is  Ps. Joel Osteen Ministries, I love the way He preach and I love see His wife, beauty lady, Vitcoria Osteen :)

since I’m a girl, I suka liat yang cantek cantek.. wajah cantek.. baju cantek,,.high heels 5-7 inch, palagi kalo smart. perfecto!
and I love all His preaching, but adalah satu yang paling aku suka, Khotbahnya Pas berbicara tentang, *It’s time for you to celebrate yourself! honestly, in my life saya terlalu mengagumi orang lain, mulai dari Ratu Dunia, Selebriti, Model, Success Women and blogger! everyday I will goggling them, cuz I want to know their development. asking me, what I got after know their development? i feel satisfied. 

seakan akan kalo I know their development akan ada sesuatu yang change in my life, tapi nothing, hanya rasa puas.. lucu sekali! tapi ya itu dia,, mengagumi orang! and after I heard Ps. Joel Osteen preaching, I’m realized, God has given me something in my life for me to celebrate it! but until now I don’t know, what it is.. so, I decide let time revealed it. time will show me and show to you what it is! kta tunggu ok, naa, dalam menwaiting hal itu, of course la aku menjalin hubungan yang lebih baik dengan Tuhan.  mohon bantuannya, 
bimbingan you all I need, yang penting mengarah kebaikan, not yang simpang siur.

every week  saya ada konseling di  web Ps. Gilbert Lumoindong, situ ada pelayanan Konseling buat yang memerlukan konseling, kalo ada masalah dan pertanyaan tentang kehidupan rohani, you can go there and chat with the Counselor, i chat with them it's doesn't mean i ada masalah yang besar, masalah kecil pun i want asking with them, untuk membuka pikiran yang yang kecil keak daun kelor, jadi setelah berkonsultasi gitu hilang beban.. eh masalah bukan hilang just you know how to duel with them :) 
masalah never ending coming, selama hidup selama itulah mereka datang.
Sekian.
terima kasih sudi baca.. hehee… *senyum bebekk.. pott..peettt
support me!! comment la skit.. sayang… sayang!

1 comment:

Shalom...